Friday, April 2, 2010

To my enemy or.... whatever...

hermmm......
i wan to tell something very important...very important
1st: Human also noe that i dont like that what TOMATO!
2nd: Human also noe that i dint wan to rules the class....i dont have international time to do this...
3rd: Human also noe that i 1 week dint rest fully.....
4th: Human also noe i not intrested in yr real u....
5th: Human also noe i dint intrested in that Tomato....God noe that he not mine n i dint wan own him....
6th: voice? i love my voice! this word u should tell Rachel....
7th: If u wan to play....mayb after all the things 1st la...ha?
8th: Y u wan to give face?
9th: Some times joke cant take too far....
10th: I dint admire i like Tomato....u wan how to think,think la...that is yr brain not mine...
11th: I wont fool myself....all i wan is to leave in peace!



To Dearlest Mommy!

Luii Luii at here wan to say sorry to u!
Coz i only sleep 2 hours a day...i need to study n practice piano....
i practice piano 8 hour 1 day.....
no time to sleep ....sorry!



To Mr.Toamto:

Sorry for dint talk to u....hahaXD
coz these days im crzy edy...
n so sorry for u misundrestood that i like u wo....
SORRY!


To Dearlest Grandma!

Sorry for make u so unhappy....
But i hope u can understand my situation now......
Thx n sorry coz i dint go rehat wif u guys.....
N i wan u to noe....how u hate me...i wont hate u coz i dont now use what cara to hate u.....
n i wan u to noe that i still love u....






Cloudy Day: But i got a sun in my heart......

No comments:

Post a Comment